During the Covid-19 pandemic we won’t be able to accept onsite sign-ons so please complete the online waiver.
NO WAIVER, NO RIDE
All riders are expected to adherer to the Covid -19 Code of conduct
- Check government guidance, our website and social media and complete your online waiver before you leave home
- If you or anyone you live with has displayed Covid symptoms in the last 14 days or is in the governments vulnerable categories STAY AT HOME
- If your area is in local lockdown PLEASE STAY AT HOME
- You will not be allowed on the uplift without a MASK
- wash your hands and use sanitiser
- Social distance at all times
- Ride within your abilities
- Clean your clothing and equipment before you set out and when you return home
- Be self sufficient for tools, PPE and hand sanitiser and take your litter home
- If there is a major incident call 999 and let us know at the sign on.
Refund terms & conditions
Advance bookings made on-line will be charged to your account at the time you make your booking.
You will receive an email confirming your booking, bring this with you on the day to exchange for your uplift ticket, bike/equipment hire, coaching etc.
If we have to cancel or change your booking
Occasionally, we may be required to cancel the uplift at short notice for operational or safety reasons (e.g. snow/ice/fallen trees, high winds).
We will try to give as much notice as possible and will give you a full refund or transfer your booking to another date.
IN CASE OF EXPECTED BAD WEATHER CHECK OUR HOME PAGE FOR WEATHER WARNINGS.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE PROVIDED A VALID MOBILE PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR BOOKING AS PARK CLOSURES WILL BE ADVISED VIA MASS EMAIL EARLY ON THE MORNING OF THE CLOSURE
Dyfi Bike Park will take no financial responsibility for any other costs incurred for these cancellations (for example travel or accommodation costs)
Please check your emails and texts before you set off.
Please note, rain does not affect our service and we will not cancel for these conditions.
Dyfi Bike Park reserve the right to cancel any service (eg uplift or coaching) for operational reasons including low uptake. We will try to give you as much notice as possible and you will be given a full refund or option to transfer to another day.
If you have to cancel or change your booking
Up to 21 days before the date for which you originally booked:
- You may transfer your booking to another day, free of charge, subject to availability
- If you wish to cancel your booking it will be free of charge
Between 21 days and 8 days before the date you originally booked
- You may transfer your booking to another day, subject to availability, subject to a £5 per person admin fee (charged per day, per person)
- We may be able to transfer your booking to another person subject to a £5 admin fee
- If you wish to cancel your booking you will be subject to a £5 per person cancellation fee (charged per day, per person)
Between 7 days and 3 days before the date you originally booked
- You may transfer your booking to another day, subject to availability, subject to a £10 per person admin fee (charged per day, per person)
- We may be able to transfer your booking to another person subject to a £10 admin fee
- If you wish to cancel your booking you will be subject to a £10 per person cancellation fee (charged per day, per person)
Within 48 hours
- No refunds and no amendments can be made.
Under 18s Policy
CHILDREN UNDER 18 MUST HAVE THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN to use our services. All participants under the age of 18 will need to ensure that a parent/guardian has filled in the online acceptance risk and registration form on their child’s behalf.
CHILDREN AGED 16 AND UNDER MUST HAVE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN (Over 18) present with them at all time at the Park. The parent or guardian must also sign the participation & Risk Acceptance Form on the child’s behalf and must stay ON SITE for the duration of the uplift day (No refunds will be given if children arrive unsupervised).
CHILDREN UNDER 12 NOT PERMITTED